Saturday, 23rd September 2023
A comprehensive 1 hour virtual session on “Genomics” was organized by ‘Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin’ (GAPIO) at 7:00 PM IST on Saturday, 23rd September, 2023 on a digital platform through zoom.
- Prof N K Ganguly, Former Director General – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), President, Apollo Hospitals Educational and Research Foundation (AHERF), EC Member, GAPIO has delivered his talk on “Use of Multi-Omics in Determining Responsiveness to Lung Cancer”.
- Dr Rashmi Rana, Senior Scientist, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi has delivered her talk on “Multi Omics in Glioma Biology”.
- Dr Sudeep Gupta, Professor, Medical Oncology, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai has delivered his talk on “Use of Omics in Clinical Settings of Cancer”.
- Dr Jaswinder Singh Maras, Assistant Professor, Department of Molecular and Cellular Medicine, Institute of Liver and Biliary Science, New Delhi has delivered his talk on “Omics in NAFLD and NASH”.
- Dr Shantanu Chowdhury, Chief Scientist, Functional Genomics, Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (IGIB) has delivered his talk on “Breast Cancer Genomics”.
Dr Nandakumar Jairam, Chairman Medica Synergie Hospitals, Advisor Sheares Healthcare India, Chairman Shyamrad, President, GAPIO, has welcomed the delegates and gave his opening remarks.
Ms Upasana Mukherjee, Consultant Medical Genetics, has moderated the session.
Dr N K Ganguly has chaired the session and Dr Nandakumar Jairam has co-chaired the session.
The session was followed by a question and answer round of 10 minutes.