Dr. Arun Prasad, President of Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI), 2018-20 and President of International MGB-OAGB Club for Bariatric Surgery, has been nominated as Member of Board of Trustee (Asia Continent) for Primary Trauma Care Foundation, Oxford UK.
Dr. Amar Kumar Israni, Hony Joint Secretary IMA HQs National Level has been conferred with ‘Honorary Professor’ from IMA CGP (academic wing of IMA HQs National Level) HQs National Level.
Dr. Kalpana Dash, Consultant Endocrinology at Bilaspur has published the following papers:
Rajendra Pradeepa, Radhakrishnan Subashini, Ulagamathesan Venkatesan, Somorjit Ningombam, Anil Purty , Mary John, Taranga Reang, Rosang Luaia, Saroj Kumar Tripathy, Sagar Modi, Jatinder Kumar Mokta, Ankush Desai, Kalpana Dash, Mohan Deepa, Elangovan Nirmal, Ranjit Unnikrishnan, Ranjit Mohan Anjana, Tanvir Kaurl, Rupinder Singh Dhaliwal l, Viswanathan Mohan, for the ICMR-INDIAB Study Group a Madras Diabetes Research
Effect of internal migration on diabetes and metabolic abnormalities in India – The ICMR-INDIAB study, Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications
Dr. N Ramakrishnan, Director, Critical Care Services, Senior Consultant in Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, Chennai has given the following Oration/Lecture:
Venous thromboembolism (VTE) in COVID at CHEST (American College of Chest Physicians) in collaboration with SEAD academia on 25 September 2021.
Dr. Ramesh Venkataraman, Senior Consultant in Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, at Chennai has published the following papers:
Raymond Savio, Ramesh Venkataraman, Senthilkumar Rajagopal, Ramakrishnan N, Babu Abraham; Nutrition therapy in patients requiring non-invasive ventilation in the intensive care unit: Feasibility, tolerance, and complications. Indian Journal of Respiratory Care. September 2021.
Dr. Ramesh Venkataraman has also given the following Orations/Lectures:
- Rational fluid therapy in the ICU at Indian college of Critical Care Medicine on 18th September 2021.
- Acute Liver Failure at IDEAS EVOLVE on 16th September 2021.
Dr. (Prof.) Raju Vaishya, Sr. Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon at New Delhi has published the following papers:
- Mlcochova P, Kemp S, Dhar MS, Papa G, Meng B, Ferreira IATM,…. Vaishya et al. SARS-CoV-2 B.1.617.2 Delta variant replication and immune evasion. NATURE. 2021 Sep 6. doi: 10.1038/s41586-021-03944-y. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34488225.
- Jain VK, Gautam D, Iyengar KP, Vaishya R, Malhotra R. Challenges in Conducting and Completing the Orthopaedic Postgraduate Thesis During COVID-19 Pandemic. Indian J Orthop Sept. 2021; doi:10.1007/s43465-021-00503-5
- Vishwanathan K, Srinivas KBS, Patralekh KBS, Vaish A, Vaishya R. Bibliometric analysis of the Top 50 most cited publications of the Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma. J Clin Orthop Trauma 2021; 10.1016/j.jcot.2021.101590
- Vaishya R, Malani A, Sharma H, Vaish A, Singh SK. COVID vaccination provided protection from severe disease despite low Cycle threshold (Ct) values. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews 2021; 15: 102281. doi: 10.1016/j.dsx.2021.102281
- Iyengar KP, Gowers BTV, Jain VK, Ahluwalia RS, Botchu R, Vaishya R. Smart sensor implant technology in total knee arthroplasty. J Clin Orthop Trauma 2021; 22: 101605. doi: 10.1016/j.jcot.2021.101605.
- Vaishya R, Sibal A, Malani A, Kar S et al. Symptomatic post-vaccination SARS-CoV-2 infections in healthcare workers- A multicenter cohort study. Diabetes Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews 2021; 15(6):102306. doi: 10.1016/j.dsx.2021.102306
- Patralekh MK, Iyengar KP, Jain VK, Vaishya R. Bibliometric analysis of COVID-19 related publications in Indian Orthopaedic journals. J Clin Orthop Trauma 2021; doi: 10.1016/j.jcot.2021.101608
- Ansari AH, Gupta AK, Vaish A, Vaishya R. Single-staged surgical correction of a bilateral acquired coxa-vara deformity in a young woman. BMJ Case Rep 2021; 14:e245754. doi:10.1136/bcr-2021-245754
- Renjen PN, Vaishya R. COVID-19 and Neurological problems. Apollo Med 2021; 18(3):153. Doi: 10.4103/am.am_101_21
Dr. Raju Vaishya has also given a presentation on “An overview of 3D printing technology” at 41st Congress of SICOT, Budapest, Hungary on 18th September 2021.