- Connecting with physicians from across the globe with similar interests.
- Participation in research and community projects being undertaken by GAPIO.
- Opportunities to give back to the community.
- Leadership opportunities for members, so inclined and a chance to serve on GAPIO Committees.
- Mentorship for young Indian doctors going to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia, Middle East and Africa.
- Mentorship for young 2nd generation of Indian origin doctors coming to India from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Russia, and Africa for observer-ships.
- Access to online newsletter.
- Opportunities to network and interact with colleagues, make new connections, sign up for events and keep up-to-date with whatever new is happening with this global group of physicians through the GAPIO website.
- Recognition and awards by the fraternity for deserving young and established physicians of Indian origin.
- A unified voice on healthcare and issues affecting physicians in general.
Regular members: Any *Physician of Indian origin residing in India or abroad may apply in the prescribed format to the Executive Committee of the society for a regular membership. The Executive Committee will consider the application and may either accept or reject the same.
Kindly fill the membership form to become a member of GAPIO
* The term “Physician” has been used as a broad term for “Doctor” working in any specialty whether medical or surgical.